The I-Class Family currently consists of the DMX-I-4208, I-4308, I-4212, I-4406, and I-4604. I-Class printers are available with varying printhead resolutions, from 203 to 600 dots per inch, and print speeds, from 4 to 12 inches per second. I-Class accessories are field installable and removable, increasing the utility of your technology investment, and most enhancement options are simply plugged into the printer’s rear card cage.
All I-Class printers feature the same innovative design incorporating scalability into a rugged structure that ultimately creates a versatile, powerful label printing tool. With the most standard memory and a vast number of available configurations, the I-Class has emerged as the printer of choice for large, multinational operations. However, the remarkably sophisticated design and its resulting ease-of-use make the I-Class the product of choice among facilities of all sizes in all parts of the world where performance and value are not simply marketing buzzwords.
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional).
- 4.16” [105.7 mm] maximum print width.
- 203 dpi [8 dots/mm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm], 600 dpi [24 dots/mm] optional resolution.
- 12 ips [304 mm/s] maximum print speed.
- Ethernet wired LAN 10/100, W-LAN with WPA2 security protocol, 2 USB Host Ports and SDIO, GPIO interface card.